Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stars withdrawal?

• 05-05-2008 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

her indoors deposited via CC and had win.
    withdrawing via the same method has a max of 2k.
    + im sure she will get raped this way, withdrawing to CC and then to the bank with fees.
    the easiest way would be to transfer the money to my pokerstars account and then to my neteller ac / bank but im not sure how happy stars are with people having 2 accounts in 1 household.
    any suggestions appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

as far as I remeber 2 accounts in one household is fine, once you havent been on the same table or anything like that. It should state it in there T&C's somewhere.

You could also ask them for a cheque aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

as far as I remeber 2 accounts in one household is fine, once you havent been on the same table or anything like that. It should state it in there T&C's somewhere.

You could also ask them for a cheque aswell.

dosnt give me the option of a check in the cashout screen. do u have to contact stars directly to use this option?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Mrs Dim and I both have Pstars accounts and transfer between them on a regular basis. no problem at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

You both deposited using methods that would give different names so I doubt they'll accuse you of having two accounts for one person so that should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭Daithio

It shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think. I used to live in a house where there were four of us playing online on the same network sometimes! Stars are pretty reasonable too, if they notice anything they'll contact you, and if you just tell them the truth they'll be fine with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

You should have a cheque option. Email stars support, should be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

Fatboydim wrote: »
    Mrs Dim and I both have Pstars accounts and transfer between them on a regular basis. no problem at all.

do you ever have problems with cashing out?

Advertisement