Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Album of the Week #32 - A Perfect Circle - Mer De Noms

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Thats a good video, never saw it before. Haven't listened to that album in quite a while either, I'll probably crack it out because of this thread though :D Good choice for album of the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

You couldn't have posted a video for orestes? :p

Awesome album, I've been listening constantly to it on repeat for the last week or two, great choice for album of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I hadn't listened to the album in about two years until a few months ago, it's a really great album. Magdalena is one of my favourite tracks off it I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭shnaek

Superb album. I wish I could have seen them live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Great album, great band, their remix album is very good also, I think it's called aMotive. It's a remix of their other album eMotive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭CrazyTalk

Man, I heard this album when I was like 16 or so, it really takes me back when I pop it on again
    Great stuff :D

this album is so good. its the only perfect circle album i have but that's only because their stuff is so expensive ;-;

Advertisement