Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cargiant.co.uk

Options
  • 05-05-2008 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience of buying cars from them? I'm looking at getting a 3 series coupe in the summer off them there is some huge savings for 2005 models.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

While I didn't buy my car directly from them, I bought it from the guy who did. He barely drove it before selling it on. Car is immaculate, full service history. I think that they don't accept deposits over the phone, so you'll have to bring a sterling draft or something I think. Get UK road tax sorted, the guy I bought it from got pulled right outside the gate of the place. Leave time for the 2 hours or so it takes for a vehicle check once you've decided to buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Please use the search function.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

They charge Administration fees on top of the quoted prices, make sure that you get full details of all fees and charges before agreeing a price and then discovering you're 50 quid short when you go to sign the dotted line :)

Advertisement