Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogging?

• 05-05-2008 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

I was thinking about the Dogging stories which kept coming out over the last few years re Woodstown and Newtown Cove.

Just wondering if anyone has heard if these activities continue to occur? Seems like it has gone very quiet on this front. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Woof woof.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Quiet good or quiet bad? Or even quite good or quite bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Ah its prob still going on, just keeping it more on the quiet these days.
    *Btw I'm only guessing I wouldn't know from personal experience. Mad bastards IMO*:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Still going on for sure! saw it first hand a few weeks back while taking a spin in woodstown(not for any funny business mind you!)

Exellent! er I mean... :o

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Google "Dogging spots in waterford" and click the fifth link, some of the places are hilarious ! :eek:
    Website is probably NSFW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Hahahaha, from one of the google hits:
    i wish i had gone where you was on saturday. as for me, i was at a friends house in bangor on saturday. and then when i was going home i was passing a place which on here was said to be a place for dogging. the some centre in newtownards. i was really horny, so i gone in. there was a few cars there and i didnt know if i should just go up and look in or not... then after abit a new car arrived and parked close to me. i couldnt see clearly, but i noticed some shadows moving, so i got out and walked over to them. it was a fella and a girl, he was fingering her and she was **** him, while kissing so they didnt look up at me looking in. i was getting hard, so i was **** off. then she looked up and saw me and she yelled. i gone back into the bushes, and the fella got out of the car and was walking over to me. so i walked over to my car and got in it. he got in his and was driving over drove after me. i left the area, and didnt see where they had gone.
    it wasnt a very good time at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

LOL. That is funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Turnip2000

Poor Pervert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭BBM77

Excuse my innocence’s, but what exactly is dogging :confused:

• Advertisement

Google the definiton.
    http://www.answers.com/topic/dogging

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Newtown Cove is certainly a lot quieter than it was 4/5 years ago in the night time

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Newtown Cove is certainly a lot quieter than it was 4/5 years ago in the night time

Most places in Tramore are now regularly visited by the Guards. Probably explains it!

Advertisement