Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disallowed goals from corners

Options
  • 05-05-2008 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭

Okay this is really bugging me. My team (MVV, now in Dutch Prem) seem to have a goal disallowed (header from corner) in every second game (foul on marking defender).
    Its driving me mad as my centre backs are great at winning headers but they get disallowed EVERY time. It has cost me so many games/points this season its unreal! Any ideas how to prevent this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Update your game to the latest version as the old version there was a problem with alot of disallowed goals..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I had the exact same problem until I downloaded the patch. Before it I had 15 goals disallowed in one season and only one against. Now with the patch I haven't had any disallowed so far with one against.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Good to see its not my fault.
    Alas, too late to help poor MVV. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I think I found a way to beat it. In tactic I have my team to mainly short corners. I also upped the creative freedom for my attacking players. Seems to have done the trick.

Advertisement