Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD4 Cheap?

• 06-05-2008 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get Cod4 for a good price second hand cos i aint really pushed on it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

If you wanna play buy it, if you don't then don't buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭dublander

its probably 1 of the best games in history, if ur not pushed on it now u will be when u play it. just buy it & u wont regret it (unless u havnt got the internet for multiplayer)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 scano_ie

game just droped the price to 55yoyo's for both ps3 and 360 so no doubt the pre owned will drop too but you have to get it best online game by far

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I honestly wouldn't say it's the best, it's just currently amongst the most popular. This will all change when another team/squad based decent FPS comes along. It is well worth playing though, quite enjoyable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

saw it for 54.99 quid second-hand in my local GameStop today and saw it new in the same shop for 55,

Will NEVER understand GameStop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Rent it for a week first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Kharn wrote: »
    I honestly wouldn't say it's the best, it's just currently amongst the most popular. This will all change when another team/squad based decent FPS comes along. It is well worth playing though, quite enjoyable.
    The new Battlefield (due out in June afaik) looks better than it, really looking forward to it.

However, COD4 is an amazing game and is definitely worth the price.

Advertisement