Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on import /completion of Article 7

Options
  • 06-05-2008 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone got advice (from previous experience) on what/ not to do when importing from EU (new AirPistol)? On application for Article 7 first wrinkle I experienced was old cert 'hand modified' with new gun details would not be acceptable to DOJ when presented with Art 7. First I need to do PC 22 & get ammended 'printed' cert with new pistol details on it.
    This will be first Art 7 issued by my station.
    Rgs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

joecoie wrote: »
    Anyone got advice (from previous experience) on what/ not to do when importing from EU (new AirPistol)? On application for Article 7 first wrinkle I experienced was old cert 'hand modified' with new gun details would not be acceptable to DOJ when presented with Art 7. First I need to do PC 22 & get ammended 'printed' cert with new pistol details on it.
    This will be first Art 7 issued by my station.
    Rgs.

Hand amended shouldn't be a problem so long as the amendment is endorsed with a signature. Moust A7/A11's fail because the original cert is signed by the wrong rank. Renewals must be signed by a Sergeant, first cert by the Super.

Advertisement