Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's finished the main story? (yarr, thar be spoilers)

• 06-05-2008 1:02am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭

Just finished it myself there - I opted for killing Dimitri instead of working with him, and got the Kate dying ending. Very dark way to end the game - but from what I've been told, the other ending is even darker.

Great story all in all, but hoping the 360 DLC sort of adds something to it. As much as it was brilliant, and kept me busy for hours on end, I still feel that a sandbox of that size would go to waste if nothing further was added to it.

So, final impressions everyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Could put spoiler tags in anyway mate,people can still see what your saying if they leave the cursor over it ya know?!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,215 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Can you not turn the auto save off and then choose on ending see what that is like then go back load up the game and choose the other ending to see what that is like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭titan18

how do i put in spoiler tags for the other ending.Wasnt so nice.

MASSIVE SPOILER.DONT READ IF YOU WANT THE ENDING TO BE A SURPRISE
    Dimitri betrays you and doesnt give the money over.You are stuck in their compound with Phil and go for the money.Lot of fightng unti you get to the room with he oney and then ou have to chase a truck around the compound to get the money.Its easy enough.Then at Roman's wedding,one of Dimitri's guys shows up and kills Roman.You and Jacob then chase a car to Dimitri and Pegorino's hiding spot.Lot of fighting,chase Dimitri whos in a helicopter,you on a boat.Jacob comes along in a helicopter and you kill Dimitri.

Wasnt too happy with Roman dying

Advertisement