Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone recommend hair extensions

• 06-05-2008 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭

I've had a lot before, some cheap, some expensive, always synthetic, clips ins but now i want human hair. As they are so expensive I am looking for recommendations from real people who have had them done.

I'm not looking to buy the hair myself its more the technician i am looking for recommendations on.

Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

I've clip-in human hair extensions that I got on ebay if that's any help to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Thanks i actually got some of those from ebay last week. I found a salon in town that did them there and then yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I have a friend who gets them done in Cowboys and Angels in Town. they're lovely. and you cant see where they attach into the hair. she's got two different colours in her hair. expensive though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭moomoo2007

Where can u buy hair extensions that u clip in? Pref galway area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Niamho! wrote: »
    I have a friend who gets them done in Cowboys and Angels in Town. they're lovely. and you cant see where they attach into the hair. she's got two different colours in her hair. expensive though!!
    I ditto cowboys and Angles. I got hair extensions done their in the past. They put in just the right amount and looked fantastic.
    Ask for Debbie,she did mine twice and id highly reccomend her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭all the stars

moomoo2007 wrote: »
    Where can u buy hair extensions that u clip in? Pref galway area.

if you go to salon services or flair hair supplies (just before tuam road) they might help you out...

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

Hi, theres a place called morgan richards in johnstown and they are know to be great with extentions. A friend had hers done there and they look amazing only for she told me id not have known the hair was extentions!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭bee_dix

Hi all just let you no Dunnes Stores have started selling Hair ext, 100% human and alot of colours to choose from, think it only the big shops ie Blanch and other big Dunnes 25e so cheap enough, other wise there a place upstairs in omni they have big range. prices about 50e full head, hope it helps you`s

Advertisement