Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone Catch Rose's Appearance Last Week

• 06-05-2008 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭

She was credited but her role was less than a second long and no one coped it, except my mother, who watched it twice and only saw the 2nd time round. Just proves you should watch the episode carefully lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I saw it alright, I'm not sure why it was in there. No doubt all will be explained.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Yup I saw it, liked that it was nice and subtle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Naw I saw it & went "oooh, wtf?", but to be honest, I was enjoying the episode too much to think about it and it passed me by.

She seemed to have been mouthing "Doctor!", so at a guess? She has figured out a way of speaking across universes & is trying to get in touch with the Doctor. A further guess? The daleks have found their way out of the void again and she knows.

pixelburp wrote: »
    Naw I saw it & went "oooh, wtf?", but to be honest, I was enjoying the episode too much to think about it and it passed me by.

She seemed to have been mouthing "Doctor!", so at a guess? She has figured out a way of speaking across universes & is trying to get in touch with the Doctor. A further guess? The daleks have found their way out of the void again and she knows.

Seeing as
    Davros
    is supposed to be returning, this would make alot of sense.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

SDooM wrote: »
    Seeing as
    Davros
    is supposed to be returning, this would make alot of sense.
    I dunno, this rumour has been knocking about for ages (in fact, "julian bleach" is apparently going to play him), but there has been 0 sightings or leaked shots of him.

• Advertisement

pixelburp wrote: »
    I dunno, this rumour has been knocking about for ages (in fact, "julian bleach" is apparently going to play him), but there has been 0 sightings or leaked shots of him.

It was mentioned on Podshock as being confirmed, but those guys are just as likely to get pranked as the rest of us. :)

Advertisement