Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Walk With Me In Hell

• 06-05-2008 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

The upcoming double-DVD to be released by Lamb of God. Over 5 hours of footage including live performances (one of which being the entire Download festival set) and all access footage.

Last release (Killadelphia) was incredible and gave a different insight into the band with some memorable scenes (bust-up between Randy and Mark) so really looking forward to this.

To be released on June 30 / July 1 and a trailer can be viewed here

News Post

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I have killladelphia but never got around to watching it. I really should do soon

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

I saw that bust-up and it was more like a schoolgirl scrap. Lamb of God are great but that streak of piss singer gets annoying with his hard man antics. It wouldn't take much to knock him on his arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Den_M wrote: »
    I saw that bust-up and it was more like a schoolgirl scrap. Lamb of God are great but that streak of piss singer gets annoying with his hard man antics. It wouldn't take much to knock him on his arse.

As was proven :) Got his come-uppance anyways! (in spite of the guitarist just holding him off for a while)

🤪

Advertisement