Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accom near Punchestown

Options
  • 06-05-2008 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Might be heading to Bon Jovi in June, but having problems finding a place to stay for the night. Can anyone recommend Hotels/B&Bs near enough to Punchestown?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭hcnyla

Stay in Naas. Closest town to the racecourse and loads of hotels and bars. There will be shuttle buses from Naas to the venue all day. It's only 4 miles.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

i concur with the previous statement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

I'll be going to that major festival on in Punchestown in July and was planning on staying in a hotel, (I'm getting old) but they're all booked out. Anyone know of any good B & B's in the area that would be a good place to stay. Needs to be pretty close as I'll be walking it each day.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Can I suggest the Osprey in Naas. Very nice spot with friendly staff - ring in advance and get them to arrange transport for you to and from the concert - the staff are very helpful

Make sure you go for a meal there - possibly the nicest "Hotel" dinner I have ever had.

Also when you get back make full use of the late bar - I would avoid the nightclub though

Enjoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭amcalester

I'm actually on the waitig list for the osprey, hopefully i might get something there. cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement