Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloth shop..

Options
  • 06-05-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Looking for a place I can buy velcro in - found Woodies sells it but it is heavy duty velcro where as I would be looking for medium to fine :/

Anyone come across this?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Hickeys/HomeFocus
    Eyre Square Centre or Wellpark Retail Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

+1 You could also try hobbyworld out on th headford road or the craft shop in the bridge mills.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Upstairs in Ryans Homestore, they'll sell you as much or as little as you need, just cut it off the roll, stick-on or sew-on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Any decent Haberdashery

Singer Shop in the Olde Mall or what ever its called. Would be one thats not listed so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Awsome, cheers for the fast replies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

Euro2 shop on eglington street sells the stuff, 5meter roll of both hook and loop, i got some there a while back, its sticky backed but stitching it isnt a problem either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

home focus in wellpark defo sell it. in black and white. different sizes etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

I just like the fact I got to use Haberdashery in a post.... in fact thats twice in the one thread!

Advertisement