Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my thread deleted

Options
  • 06-05-2008 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Are you talking about this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It wasn't deleted, it was just moved to the correct forum.

Here it is:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055287881

Where did you originally post it?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

seamus wrote: »
    It was moved by snickerpuss, so I assume it was originally posted in Art & Architecture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Troublesome

seamus wrote: »
    It wasn't deleted, it was just moved to the correct forum.

Here it is:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055287881

I think i put it under art and architecture

Troublesome, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

It's in Digital Art & Design, which you are banned from.

I said a permanent ban, but I think if you're going to be less "troublesome" (see what I did there?) I think it can be rescinded :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement