Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Time

Options
  • 06-05-2008 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Been considring getting tattoo done for some years now n decided now is the time. I just dont no how to approach it. Im a 19 year old lad, and want to get a lion on my calf. Really not sure whats involved as in design and the likes. Is it a case if i find something I like bring it 2 a shop and get them 2 judge is it good/bad idea. Like I said its my first, sorry if i come across ignorent to the hole thing.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭N1njapirate

The best thing for you to do is to find a design you like yourself. You don't want to be stuck with something that has no meaning to you further on down the line. If you find something you like, bring it in to them. They're artists and should be able to do any design you like. However, they may make a few modifications to the design with your permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

^ What the lady said.

Search the interweb and your imagination for a design that appeals to you, or a number of designs that appeal to you, and bring them along to a (good) tattoo artist, and they would be more than happy to discuss what would work best, and how to combine the elements you like best into a tattoo you will like.

Advertisement