Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aghhh Black and White, URGENT!!!

• 06-05-2008 1:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Just got the game this morning from vg+, I'm only getting black and white no colour. Using a 40gb ps3, I've updated the system software(2.3) and uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Every other game is fine so im sure its not the tv/leads and there is nothing on other forums/google. Anyone help??

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Retro Edition awesome :D

Does it say NTSC on the back of the box?

Will show in BW if it is change your tv to NTSC or PS3 to NTSC and it be fine.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

1. Put Game Back in Box
    2. Put PS3 back in box
    3. Take both to your local game store
    4. Exchange for 360, and 360 copy of game..

Problem solved :D

[Seriously, colour problems like that are usually a scart [or similar] cable not plugged in correctly. Check all your leads from PS3 to Telly.]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭superweld

yeah there are brightness, contrast and saturation settings. the game changes a lot though at certain times of day, i find myself messing with these setttings a lot. sometimes it actually can look black and white in dusk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Its outputting in NTSC and your TV only supports PAL.

Buy a new TV, new game or new scart cable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,272 ✭✭✭ongarite

Must be an old TV to not support NTSC, PAL60.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Duff Man Jr.

Cheers guys reackon its the tv, needed a excuse for a new one for a while.

Advertisement