Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Broadband. PIN Query

Options
  • 06-05-2008 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi all. I know this is probably a stupid question but I am trying to setup O2 broadband. after I installed the software and connect the modem it is asking me to input a PIN. Any ideas where this PIN is. It doesn't appear to be in any of the documentation which came with it. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Comes with the SIM, not the modem.
    Ring them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

My sister got the O2 modem last week and there was no information at all with the SIM. There should be a card with your PIN and PUK code on it, but they don't seem to be giving them out. Perhaps it's to stop them from being stolen in the post and then used, but you'd think they'd at least include a letter telling you to ring to get the PIN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 boxingfan82

Thanks a million for the replies. Thought I had missed it somewhere but that does make sense. All I got was the modem which was sealed and the the SIM was just laying on top. I'll ring them and sort it out. Thanks again.

Advertisement