Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Own Up! Who did this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭gaf1983

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Wearing no jersey is the way forward.

You could take a leaf from this Leicester City's supporter's book. (Though from the looks of him he doesn't really look like the bookworm type. That's just me being prejudiced - not the first time prejudiced opinions have been expressed in this thread and it won't be the last.)
    But the point here Xavi is why pick on Celtic's bandwagon support?

Why not Manure, Liverpool, or the easiest target of all, Sunderland? There are arséholes running round Dublin in all sorts of jersies.

Why limit the abuse to people who "support" bandwagon-prone teams? Why not pick on the holier than thou brigade who hunt through the racks of The Soccer Shop on South Great George's St looking for the jersey of the most obscure team they can, not that they have any connection whatsoever to Deportivo Wanka or Walsall United, they just want to show they are a somewhat more sophisticated football fan than the rest...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

This thread is hilarious, it truly is.

EVERY thread i have started involving this seasons UEFA cup and Rangers has led to all out attacks from certain parties on Rangers and their fans.

In the last thread a few people had the gall to say that they might be happy for us getting to the final and they were given the how can an Irishman do this treatment.

So seriously lads, there are a few Celtic supporters on here who i respect the opinions of and i think those guys know who they are without me spelling it out, but please, "Celtic Bashing"? not at all.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Eirebear wrote: »
    This thread is hilarious, it truly is.

EVERY thread i have started involving this seasons UEFA cup and Rangers has led to all out attacks from certain parties on Rangers and their fans.

In the last thread a few people had the gall to say that they might be happy for us getting to the final and they were given the how can an Irishman do this treatment.

So seriously lads, there are a few Celtic supporters on here who i respect the opinions of and i think those guys know who they are without me spelling it out, but please, "Celtic Bashing"? not at all.

Eirebear, I won't argue that there's a couple of posters who'll have a go at Rangers at every opportunity. What usually happens though is one or two posters do that, then the Eircom League boys start giving it the "I want Rangers to win the quad 'cause Celtic are a bunch of knackers" bit. Don't kid yourself that it's not Celtic bashing, open your eyes and read the posts on here and every other thread with the word "Rangers" in it.

It's nothing to do with some disbelief that an Irishman could possibly support Rangers. Not at all. It's to do with people showing some sort of false support for them just because of some twisted belief that Celtic fans are republican bigots that believe Celtic are Irish. It would be like me supporting Liverpool just to spite Man Utd fans on here because I believed that Utd fans are just scumbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

PauloMN wrote: »
    Eircom League boys start giving it the "I want Rangers to win the quad 'cause Celtic are a bunch of knackers" bit. Don't kid yourself that it's not Celtic bashing, open your eyes and read the posts on here and every other thread with the word "Rangers" in it.

Precisely.

DesF wrote: »

:confused: ?!!?

They were founded by Irish people. For the benefit of the Irish in Scotland. Their fans sing Irish songs and fly the tricolour, and are largely of Irish descent. Would you still deny they have a strong Irish link?

And I ask again, would you rather the skangers were going to EL games? You cant blame people who do not live in an area with an EL club and have no exposure to EL football via tv or otherwise picking Celtic games on tv over some EL club 70 miles away that they hold no interest in.

It would be like me supporting Liverpool just to spite Man Utd fans on here because I believed that Utd fans are just scumbags.

meh. tbh I like Liverpool more because I despise utd than anything :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

I wear a Yankees cap....I don't care for the Yankees.

If I act like a scumbag, I'm not giving the NY Yankees a bad name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭vote4pedro

Originally Posted by shane86 View Post
    Celtic is, as Billy McNeill said, an Irish club that plays in Scotland.

What a completely ridiculous thing to say.
    Are Genoa an English club? Founded by James Richard Spensley for British ex-pats in Italy at the turn of the last century. How about Athletic Bilbao?
    Are Panathinaikos an Irish club as they have an Irish emblem on their crest?
    Ah but sure there's this famous Irish link which currently consists of a reserve centre back and a winger who had hardly been to Ireland before he played for us. Would you not laugh at someone in Seoul claiming Man Utd to be their team, owing to the strong South Korean link what with Park Ji Sung playing for United, numerous friendlies being played in that part of the world and even an official site in Korean?

There is no way Celtic can be considered an Irish club, they're a British club, and personally I find their use of the Irish flag to a be a horrible use of our nationality. For me Irish fans claiming Celtic as their own are no better than the Asian fans who come out in force to cheer on "their" team when an EPL side goes on a money spinning tour of Asia, and who sometimes make daytrips to Man Utd, Chelsea et al.

So yeah, I'm signing the petition because of the embarassment I feel when I see so many Celtic jerseys at an Ireland game. Put it this way...would you not laugh at other countries if you saw half of the Japan national crowd wearing Chelsea jerseys as a sign of supporting their national team, or Latvia's crowd decked out in Man Utd replica kits in order to cheer on the Latvians??!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,346 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Take a deep breath... and breathe slowly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,703 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

vote4pedro wrote: »

There is no way Celtic can be considered an Irish club, they're a British club, and personally I find their use of the Irish flag to a be a horrible use of our nationality.

Saint Patrick can go frig himself aswell, Welsh Git!!! :pac::pac:

Boggles wrote: »

:confused:

:confused:

Sweet Jesus, I just found out De Valera was a fecking Spaniard!!!!

• Advertisement

Good man, add another cringeworthy post why not, but you can't actually argue that Celtic are an Irish team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

hahaha.

I have a feeling some of the anti-celtic jersey brigade are also some of those who don't even go to matches. If it's green and white then wtf, who cares.
    Will the FAI be better off to enforce a rule now that you can't go in with anything else apart from official FAI merchandise. If your there and you make noise and get behind the team then you can wear a f***ing boiler suit for all I care.
    Cork fans go to GAA matches with flags that have any red and white in them like Japan and USA. We started chanting, "USA, USA, USA" every time one eejit lifted his flag, he stopped putting it up.

Some really stupid comments here about the type of scumbags that wear celtic jersey's. Theres scum everywhere in the world wearing every kind of jersey.

Good man, add another cringeworthy post why not, but you can't actually argue that Celtic are an Irish team.

Just one more cringeworthy post so.

There is no way Celtic can be considered an Irish club, they're a British club, and personally I find their use of the Irish flag to a be a horrible use of our nationality. For me Irish fans claiming Celtic as their own are no better than the Asian fans who come out in force to cheer on "their" team when an EPL side goes on a money spinning tour of Asia, and who sometimes make daytrips to Man Utd, Chelsea et al.

Ok Boggles, again let me ask; what makes Celtic an Irish club?
    It's completely ridiculous that anyone could claim they are Irish. I'm not saying you shouldn't or couldn't support them, but you are quite obviously supporting a British club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

Ok Boggles, again let me ask; what makes Celtic an Irish club?
    It's completely ridiculous that anyone could claim they are Irish. I'm not saying you shouldn't or couldn't support them, but you are quite obviously supporting a British club.

I never said Celtic are an Irish Club, I couldn't give 2 fúcks if they were from Argentina and their emblem was the Queen holding up a blow up shamrock.

My problem is with you suggesting you need some link to support something or else your "No better than the Asians" Who gives a shít what club someone supports and for whatever reasons, It's ENTERTAINMENT!!

My Nephew watches WWE, Am I suppose to be embarrased by him that his favourite wrestler the Undertaker isn't from Limerick?

If your embarrased by some guy wearing a jersey they worked hard for to buy and choose to wear it where ever they like then you must embarrase very easily my friend. Personally I like to save my embarrasement for something that really matters, like Staunton, he embarrased the shít out of me!!!

So go sign your stupid meaningless online petitions, if you have to reply, I want it in Latin or Gaelic, because at the end of the day the English language is British and I'm embarrased some people have borrowed it!!

Well there you have it.
    I'd imagine most real football fans would baulk at the idea that supporting a football club is mere entertainment, but rather think that there's some degree of attachement to a club that you don't get with "sports entertainment" such as WWE.

Well there you have it.
    I'd imagine most real football fans would baulk at the idea that supporting a football club is mere entertainment, but rather think that there's some degree of attachement to a club that you don't get with "sports entertainment" such as WWE.

Like what mate?, if your from Manchester born and bred and they win the double in the next fornight? What happens you? Do you ascend to another plain, do you reach a new spirtual high, do you become a millionaire. No mate you get up Monday morning and go to work like normal.

Watching Football is entertainment, don't give me that shít about real football fans, real, virutal, I can't believe it's not butter, what difference does it make???

Do you play centre forward for the team you support? Or do you go in and pay your money like nearly everybody else on the planet???

Like what mate?, if your from Manchester born and bred and they win the double in the next fornight? What happens you? Do you ascend to another plain, do you reach a new spirtual high, do you become a millionaire. No mate you get up Monday morning and go to work like normal.

Watching Football is entertainment, don't give me that shít about real football fans, real, virutal, I can't believe it's not butter, what difference does it make???

Do you play centre forward for the team you support? Or do you go in and pay your money like nearly everybody else on the planet???

There is a difference between real fans and others.
    If I watch Toulous play Stade Francais I couldn't give a fiddlers about either team, I could be excited as it gets down to the last minute with one team looking to win it, but what I'm experiencing isn't the same as the fans with their hearts in their mouths, singing on the terraces, who'll be thinking about the game and result for days or weeks.

Football is so much more than a trip to the cinema, which is pure entertainment, and I get the impression you don't attend too many football games if you're unaware of that.
    And yes, I do pay my money at the gate every week to follow my team, and am quite happy to sit through a 0-0 draw if its a result we need despite it not being the most entertaining of games. Because I'm a supporter, like.

• Advertisement

If I watch Toulous play Stade Francais I couldn't give a fiddlers about either team, I could be excited as it gets down to the last minute with one team looking to win it, but what I'm experiencing isn't the same as the fans with their hearts in their mouths, singing on the terraces, who'll be thinking about the game and result for days or weeks.

Football is so much more than a trip to the cinema, which is pure entertainment, and I get the impression you don't attend too many football games if you're unaware of that.
    And yes, I do pay my money at the gate every week to follow my team, and am quite happy to sit through a 0-0 draw if its a result we need despite it not being the most entertaining of games. Because I'm a supporter, like.

So WTF has somebodies choice of attire got to do with it?

About as much as mexican waves or all seater stadiums; its just something which p!sses me off whilst I'm there.
    Would you not have a little snigger if you saw the Latvian fans decked out in Liverpool jerseys in what they think is an effort to cheer on their team, or Japanese fans doing it with Chelsea shirts?

I'm amazed that its that you take issue with, and not someone comparing following a football team to WWE.

If I watch Toulous play Stade Francais I couldn't give a fiddlers about either team,

????????????
    but what I'm experiencing isn't the same as the fans with their hearts in their mouths, singing on the terraces, who'll be thinking about the game and result for days or weeks.

And you have to be geographically from the area to experience that??? There is no way you could have built up the same level of attachement from supporting a club, 10-20-30 years.???

Sport is entertainment, whatever way you want to dress it up! You can be passionate about it the same way you can be passionate about anything, but at the end of the day you are dillusional if you think it is not.

????????????

And you have to be geographically from the area to experience that??? There is no way you could have built up the same level of attachement from supporting a club, 10-20-30 years.???
    You'd have to be from the same area, or go to matches, or be involved in the club in some way to reach the same level of attachement, yes. Merely looking out for a certain teams scores on teletext or trying to catch them on MotD if you're not too busy isn't the same thing as what those fans who go to the games and are truly involved in their club feel. I know that for a fact as the teams I follow in sports like American football, or baseball, I don't have nearly the same attachement too as my football team.

Sport is entertainment, whatever way you want to dress it up! You can be passionate about it the same way you can be passionate about anything, but at the end of the day you are dillusional if you think it is not.

No, sport is more than mere entertainment.

You'd have to be from the same area, or go to matches, or be involved in the club in some way to reach the same level of attachement, yes. Merely looking out for a certain teams scores on teletext or trying to catch them on MotD if you're not too busy isn't the same thing as what those fans who go to the games and are truly involved in their club feel. I know that for a fact as the teams I follow in sports like American football, or baseball, I don't have nearly the same attachement too as my football team.

You used a nonsense example of you going to a Toulouse match and feeling nothing is the difference between real fans and "Other".

Your point was that me as a Man United supporter from Ireland is less of a supporter that is from Manchester and I couldn't possibly have the same passion as someone that is geographically attached to the club.

Now you watering your arguement down, saying as long as you go and look at them every so often and have more than an interest than watching the scores on teletext.

So which is it???

You used a nonsense example of you going to a Toulouse match and feeling nothing is the difference between real fans and "Other".

Your point was that me as a Man United supporter from Ireland is less of a supporter that is from Manchester and I couldn't possibly have the same passion as someone that is geographically attached to the club.

Now you watering your arguement down, saying as long as you go and look at them every so often and have more than an interest than watching the scores on teletext.

So which is it???

It wasn't a nonsense example; at a game between two teams I have no interest in I may favour one, but am hardly as real a fan as their actual supporters on the terraces.
    You couldn't have the same level of passion about Manchester United if you never attend a football game, are not involved in the club or its supporters in any way, and actually believe that "following" them consists of checking teletext and they are merely a form of entertainment akin to a night watching Iron Man.
    Id guess there's people in Manchester trying to sell kidneys so they could get to Moscow in two weeks, I'd hazard a guess that football, and Man Utd, means more to them than someone who thinks "sure I'll have to remember to watch that game, I really hope Ronny and Hargsy and Carlitos do the biz"

• Advertisement

It wasn't a nonsense example; at a game between two teams I have no interest in I may favour one, but am hardly as real a fan as their actual supporters on the terraces.

It was a complete and utter nonsense example of what your orginally were trying to argue.

You used a situation where you went to a match and have no interest in either team, how does that stupidity apply to what we were debating??
    You couldn't have the same level of passion about Manchester United if you never attend a football game, are not involved in the club or its supporters in any way, and actually believe that "following" them consists of checking teletext and they are merely a form of entertainment akin to a night watching Iron Man.

All completely true, why you have descended into stating the bloody ovbious, I don't know.

Your arguement was that I am less of a supporter because I support a team that I am not geographical close to, argue that. Don't be going off on ridiculous tangents and stating the obvious.

It was a complete and utter nonsense example of what your orginally were trying to argue.

You used a situation where you went to a match and have no interest in either team, how does that stupidity apply to what we were debating??

Your arguement was that I am less of a supporter because I support a team that I am now geographical close to, argue that. Don't be going off on ridiculous tangents and stating the obvious.

Well actually this started over me saying Celtic were a British team, to which you started drawing ludicrous examples of De Valera and St Patrick?

My point re: Tolouse was arguing that there can be a difference to being a "real" supporter and someone there watching a game, with perhaps a slight inclination towards one team.

My argument is not that you are less of a supporter because you don't have follow a team near you, nor has it been.
    I am in little doubt though that you are less of a supporter because you equate following your team to being mere entertainment, which doesn't strike me as being what something someone who actually gives a sh!t about their club would say.

My argument is not that you are less of a supporter because you don't have follow a team near you, nor has it been.
    I am in little doubt though that you are less of a supporter because you equate following your team to being mere entertainment, which doesn't strike me as being what something someone who actually gives a sh!t about their club would say.

Okay then, if it is not entertainment what is it?

If your not playing for the club, if you don't have shares in the club, if you don't own the club.

How does a football result affect you, apart from bragging rights and making you happy or sad.

What in your life will change so drastically if your club doesn't win???

I'm amazed that you can say that over a messageboard supposedly full of football fans and not get more of a reaction?

I can't describe it, and for the record I do part own my football club so perhaps I'm not the fairest judge going by your standards, but I'd imagine a lot of people on here know how following football teams affects them. Why do you think some people go to such lengths? Out of interest, do you go to any games? It's something that's hard to explain to someone who'se never experienced actually supporting a team.

I'm amazed that you can say that over a messageboard supposedly full of football fans and not get more of a reaction?

Because most people on here live in the real world, they have families, jobs, responsibilities. Again you are suggesting people on here are not passionate supporters. I can aknowledge that supporting sport is enterainment, It does not mean I'm not passionate about it, read some of my posts.
    I can't describe it, and for the record I do part own my football club so perhaps I'm not the fairest judge going by your standards,

What club do you support and what percentage do you own??

Out of interest, do you go to any games? It's something that's hard to explain to someone who'se never experienced actually supporting a team.

Yes I am financially fortunate enough to go to games, your suggesting someone who cannot afford to travel to games is in some way less of a supporter? Your not doing yourself much favours!!!

• Advertisement

Oh please, when did I mention economics?

I'm suggesting the people who we all see down the pub watching games, claiming to support various teams but who don't choose to go out of their way, or spend disposable income or precious on going to actually see that team play aren't real fans, on a par with those who actually do go out of their way. How you can argue that is beyond me. Then again you did choose to completely ignore the point I made about Celtic not being an Irish team, and try to talk about this instead.

And fyi I am one of 500 odd members/owners of Shamrock Rovers FC.

Oh please, when did I mention economics?

I'm suggesting the people who we all see down the pub watching games, claiming to support various teams but who don't choose to go out of their way, or spend disposable income or precious on going to actually see that team play aren't real fans, on a par with those who actually do go out of their way. How you can argue that is beyond me. Then again you did choose to completely ignore the point I made about Celtic not being an Irish team, and try to talk about this instead.

And fyi I am one of 500 odd members/owners of Shamrock Rovers FC.

You know what your right, I will tell all the lads in the pub tommorow they are frauds.

For all the lads that are on boards.ie, that support British clubs, ye are frauds too.

Oh Shame on us all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

do u drive a hybrid too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭OhNoYouDidn't

You know what your right, I will tell all the lads in the pub tommorow they are frauds.

Please do, would be better coming from one of their own!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Jazzy wrote: »
    do u drive a hybrid too?

1002_thaaannks.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

As has been stated above, some people seem to think that RoI and Celtic jerseys are one and the same. It's like going to an Eircom league match and seeing people wearing Man U and Liverpool shirts. :confused: I don't get it, and would not be against what this petition is aiming for.

nummnutts wrote: »
    As has been stated above, some people seem to think that RoI and Celtic jerseys are one and the same. It's like going to an Eircom league match and seeing people wearing Man U and Liverpool shirts. :confused: I don't get it, and would not be against what this petition is aiming for.

So why not mention manure and liverpool shirts? why pick on celtic?

its a wind up ffs.

Well its obviously picking on Celtic because more people wear Celtic shirts to Ireland games then Man Utd, in the bizarre logic that they're doing so to show support to the Irish team, or that Celtic are an Irish team.
    Again, it's a bit like South Korean fans wearing Man Utd jerseys to support S Korea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

So why not mention manure and liverpool shirts? why pick on celtic?

its a wind up ffs.

I did. It's just when it comes to people going to Ireland matches, some people think that a Celtic jersey is pretty much the same as the RoI jersey. I know people who think like this. And whether it's a wind up or not, I think it's a good idea.
    Well its obviously picking on Celtic because more people wear Celtic shirts to Ireland games then Man Utd, in the bizarre logic that they're doing so to show support to the Irish team, or that Celtic are an Irish team.

Pretty much. Whereas, slightly off topic but along the same lines, Man U and Liverpool or whatever foreign club you care to name are more prevalent to LOI games. Which is also baffling. It's like some people just go to a match and wear any football shirt they feel like wearing.

Again, it's a bit like South Korean fans wearing Man Utd jerseys to support S Korea.

Were Man Utd founded by a South Korean for South Korean immigrants, fly a South Korean flag donated by the South Korean President? If not, then your point is irrelevant.

• Advertisement

So Genoa are an English club? Athletic Bilbao?

Besides having a flag donated from Ireland is about a tenous a link as the South Korean fan who might argue that Man Utd have official ambassedors to the country such is the connection between the two, and an official website in Korean, and travel thousands of miles just to play a friendly game there, and promote Korean football by ensuring one of their star players is a Korean international.

So Genoa are an English club? Athletic Bilbao?

Besides having a flag donated from Ireland is about a tenous a link as the South Korean fan who might argue that Man Utd have official ambassedors to the country such is the connection between the two, and an official website in Korean, and travel thousands of miles just to play a friendly game there, and promote Korean football by ensuring one of their star players is a Korean international.

Listen fella... Celtic are not an Irish club, they are a Celtic club that was set up by Irishmen for the poor Irish immigrant population of East End of Glasgow. They have had Irish links throughout their history. The vast majority of Glaswegian Celtic fans I know and met over the last 15 living in Glasgow have Irish heritage, some 2nd generation and a lot 3rd generation. Now you can dismiss this all you like and introduce spurious analogies but it does not change the fact that Celtic are a football club with a massive Irish connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

Lad's, maybe some people just don't like the look of the Irish jersey in the first place and they might just like to wear another type of jersey to an Irish international match. Who cares what team the jersey is from as long as it is green or white or green and white.

Incidently, I thought NI always got nicer jerseys than ROI too.

Anyone know though, if it's possible to get an Irish jersey without the sponsors name across the chest?

I have an 80's addidas Irish jersey that does me, it has no sponsors name on it either and still looks good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Blackjack

Just watching the Celtic-Hibs Game (go go the Hibees) at the minute.

Spotted a chap in the crowd wearing an Irish Rugby Jersey.

What think ye of that?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Blackjack wrote: »
    Just watching the Celtic-Hibs Game (go go the Hibees) at the minute.

Spotted a chap in the crowd wearing an Irish Rugby Jersey.

What think ye of that?.

It didn't fit him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

The Celtic Supporters of this country are a strange breed. One the one hand they will queue up outside the dole office every Thursday looking for free money, but on the other hand they happily do advertising work for Carling Beer and British football free of charge on an almost daily basis. Personally I feel they woudl do better to stop sponging off my tax money and instead seek renumeration from the Molson Coors Brewing Company and the SPL for their sterling promotional work during the year.

BTW, belated congratulation to Glasgow Rangers on reaching the UEFA cup final. IMHO it's a major achievement for a team from one of Britains lower divisions to reach a major European final and as they are the underdog I shall be supporting them in their match vs Leningrad on Wednesday.

Oh dear God.... Now Celtic supporters from Ireland do not work, they are all on the dole.

BTW, there is no such team as Glasgow Rangers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah I know. Leningrad aren't playing in the UEFA cup final either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,403 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

What the **** has supporting a team got to do with being on the dole. If I said the same about Liverpool fans I'd be banned.

• Advertisement

Collie D wrote: »
    What the **** has supporting a team got to do with being on the dole. If I said the same about Liverpool fans I'd be banned.

If you said it about Rangers you would be canned.

This is what intrigues me about this forum. The rules seem to be appled rather haphazardly.

Advertisement