Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

predictions???

Options
  • 06-05-2008 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

Applying for arts in UCD just wondering if anyone wants to take a stab at predicting what the points requirement will be.I'm re-applying to the CAO and am aware that the points were 345 last year. When I sat the leaving in 05 I got 355 points. Anybody any idea whether that will that be enough to get through this year??? is a ten point increase a lot to expect ? Any help is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

R__J wrote: »
    Applying for arts in UCD just wondering if anyone wants to take a stab at predicting what the points requirement will be.I'm re-applying to the CAO and am aware that the points were 345 last year. When I sat the leaving in 05 I got 355 points. Anybody any idea whether that will that be enough to get through this year??? is a ten point increase a lot to expect ? Any help is appreciated!

im doing the exact same thing except when i did my LC in 06 i got 365.im sure that you should be safe enough with the 355.seeing as they accept around 1300 people into Arts in UCD every year, i cant see there being that much of a swing in applications that it would require more than a 10 point increase

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

R__J wrote: »

10 points down this year . Its been falling in points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭R__J

Yea I guess your right cheers for the info!

Advertisement