Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Producer interested in collaborating and play synths for an insane new band idea?

Options
  • 06-05-2008 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I'm looking for a producer, preferably someone who has good knowledge of synthesis to collaborate with to work on a new band idea.

The sound i'm chasing here is something a mix of Mindless Self Indulgence and Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Basically a fast, industrial, punk, techno, funk band with a female vocalist.
    The band is gonna be composed of a female lead vocalist, a guitarist/2nd vocalist, a synth player, a bassist and a drummer.

I'm myself a producer (with decent knowledge of synthesis) and the guitarist/2nd vocalist job would be mine. I'm already working with a drummer. And i'm looking for another producer to collaborate with who can take over the synth job and help me with the band's production.

The plan is to program/produce some music towards the start of summer. As for now i can manage the bass bits of the music. So then once we've got some material to work with, we can audition vocalists and bassists for the band as they'll have a good idea of what we're looking for when we audition them. Then once the band is complete, we can seriously get rocking.

A little more details over here:
    http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/af_the_fragile/blog/26861/

So ye can PM me if interested!:pac:

Advertisement