Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FE1 Courses...

• 06-05-2008 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinions on the prep course from Independent College? I just sat 4 (again) but i found this course an awful lot better than others i've attended in the past (with the same lecturers!!!).

Those lecturers really did make the difference and i found their materials more up-to-date.

Good luck to all who are awaiting results!

Maybe see you next term in Independent!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any opinions on the prep course from Independent College? I just sat 4 (again) but i found this course an awful lot better than others i've attended in the past (with the same lecturers!!!).

Those lecturers really did make the difference and i found their materials more up-to-date.

Hi Philip :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

looks like a PR stunt!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Hi all,

Why would you ask for opinions if you think it's so great? Shill:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Banana-rama

Hi,

No i'm not Philip, my name is Bryan. I don't know what you mean...

As i said, i'm new to this boards thing.

ANyway, I was just wondering if other people have any other experiences of the course. I'm talking about other subjects, specifically Property, Consttutional & Company.

I was hoping that people would say how they found these courses as i'm trying to start thinking about what to do next (awaiting results, etc.)

Unfortunately no PR stunt (sorry i forget your name), but no doubt there's other conspiracies afoot on this boards thing. You should have alook.

Anyway, reply if you want, don't if you don't. I'm interested in hearing about the courses.

Cheers...

Advertisement