Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got all 200 flying rats?

• 06-05-2008 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

hey,

being trying to get them damn rats and i am missing one. the one i think is missing is located in south-west alderney in a small park full of bums, it should be located between a dumpster and a light in the bushes. has anyone got this one?

I cannot find this pigeon.....HELP!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

you've killed 199 pidgeons?!

Have you even done any of the missions?!

That must have took days!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

I've got 2 of them and they were totally accidently,just happened to see them! Don't think I'll be looking for the rest until all the missions are done!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tuborg

quarryman wrote: »
    you've killed 199 pidgeons?!

Have you even done any of the missions?!

That must have took days!

took the week off work for this glorious event! have a few missions left, decided to take a break and kill them feicin pigeons...it was my downfall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

got my 1st on packies 1st mission, just seen it and wondered if i could get him with the sniper, small puff of feathers answered that question.

Found another so i have 2 now.

Done all but 2 bridges in the chopper thats annoying me no idea where the other 2 are and i dont get a point for the alderney one, maybe its locked....

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Need for the spoiler tags?! Not going to ruin anyone's game with that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Do you get anything other than an achievement for killing them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,215 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

I have

199 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 22,215 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Ciaran500 wrote: »

You need to kill them all to get 100% on the completion score

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

KdjaCL wrote: »
    got my 1st on packies 1st mission, just seen it and wondered if i could get him with the sniper, small puff of feathers answered that question.

Found another so i have 2 now.

Done all but 2 bridges in the chopper thats annoying me no idea where the other 2 are and i dont get a point for the alderney one, maybe its locked....

kdjac

As you are flying under a bridge and it says how many are left pause the game and you will see the remaining bridges. They are marked with a trophy.

Fly under a bridge you have already cleared and it will show on the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Ciaran500 wrote: »

Helicoptor gunship afaik

I don't even wanna find them for that though, I just like the little puff of feathers when the little basterds explode :D (I really hate pigeons btw)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭superweld

i haven't seen one pigeon yet :confused:

maybe i'm lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I've only seen two of them so far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Have only shot a grand total of
    myself but word on the interwebz is that there is a website you can go to which will give you map icons for all those pigeons and other collectables / shootables. May be considered a cheat though so up to you if you want to take the easy way out. Otherwise, I salute you as you embark on your mission to find the final flying rat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 JackBlack

Have only shot a grand total of
    myself but word on the interwebz is that there is a website you can go to which will give you map icons for all those pigeons and other collectables / shootables. May be considered a cheat though so up to you if you want to take the easy way out. Otherwise, I salute you as you embark on your mission to find the final flying rat.
    www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com

You get an email with that address when you finish all the missions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Only managed to find 2 of them as well after 22 odd hours of play, can't see myself bothering to get them all without referring to some kind of guide tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

yea I stumbled across one by luck after missing a stunt jump the other day. He was cooing away under the ramp of the jump. Not much chance of getting them without a guide I imagine. Fairly sure I saw a screenshot guide on one of the sites though which would take the edge off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

There is plenty of guides you can get online...Even with a guide the hard enough to find. I only know one person who got them all, he's also getting that key to the city from Rockstar.

Anyways I will take me a while to get all them feckin' pigeons...:o

Advertisement