Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360/GTAIV Bundle - €303

• 06-05-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Alright I've found what seems like a dream come true a Xbox 360 (what seems to be a Premium package) with GTAIV for €303 on Komplett.ie , my only question is it really a premium package and does it contain a HDD? On the side it shows a headset and wireless controller does it show a HDD? I've no idea what they look like.

Pic for reference...

24gujwg.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,103 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

It is the premium style box art just with a big IV across it, they do seem to be a bit lacking in any other details on the product page though.

Edit: A quick search in Google for the manufacturer code they list, B4J-00120, seems to indicate that it is a premium package.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

You can see the HDD sitting on top of the console in the pic, also the detail over the controller is the HDD aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Geff

robinph wrote: »
    It is the premium style box art just with a big IV across it, they do seem to be a bit lacking in any other details on the product page though.

Edit: A quick search in Google for the manufacturer code they list, B4J-00120, seems to indicate that it is a premium package.

Yeah I googled too and it came up positive. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Isnt the €299 offer from xtravision with 4 games a better deal though?
    I dont know if you can get GTA as part of that deal, but it works out cheaper since you dont have to pay komplett's postage.

Plus you could trade in 2 of those games probably have more than enough for GTA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

yep, crap deal, talk to xtra-vision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭afatbollix

what would you looking for if you trade in halo 3, gears of war and pgr4?

TomCo wrote: »
    Isnt the €299 offer from xtravision with 4 games a better deal though?
    I dont know if you can get GTA as part of that deal, but it works out cheaper since you dont have to pay komplett's postage.

Plus you could trade in 2 of those games probably have more than enough for GTA.

This makes sense but I need to know exactly what I have to trade in for GTAIV. I'm only getting a 360 for GTAIV so its my top priority. But what you're saying does make sense. Could I just go back to Xtra Vision an hour later and trade back in the 3 games?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I dont see a problem, I dont know what the trade in values are like at different stores though.

It might make more sense to trade in somewhere else, especially if they give more store credit on trades (as apposed to cash).

I couldn't care less how much they give me as long as I've got enough for GTA.

I live in a relatively small town and Xtra Vision is the only place taking traded games.

Advertisement