Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H.B Dennis Airside

Options
  • 06-05-2008 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Bought a new C4 in 2007, have had several issues with it and with HB Dennis Airside. We brought the car back to HB Dennnis but on each occasion they could find nothing wrong with it . We then contacted Gallic Distrubitors (citreon Ireland) they took the car to have a look at, they found and resolved the issues straight away. The after sales Service provided by HB Dennis was a disgrace, they left us without a car on several occasions, the service department did not have the expertise to find and fix problem. I would not recommend HB Dennis to anyone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'd suggest Consumer Issues but you just seem to be on here to badmouth them rather than find a solution.

Welcome to boards anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Eh, nice to meet you too?

Welcome to boards, I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement