Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasons why you should never bank with Ulster Bank

Options
  • 06-05-2008 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Buffy bot no likey like Max's original post

so i'll keep it short and free of any C words.

Ulsterbank suck big time with mortgages, don't use them ever ever ever... unfortunately Boards won't allow me to express exactly why so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Cheers
    Max
    PS: Hope thats less annoying for you BuffyBot you big Buff muncher :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Max should leave out the c-words and take responsibility for not moving banks if he wasn't happy.

At the end of the day Max made the choice to stay with Ulster Bank, so Max pays the price. Max was not forced at gunpoint to remain a customer.

Max's writing style is very irritating. Buffybot is in two minds whether to let this thread live or die. Buffybot will decide later.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As you've seen fit to edit your post of what little content it contained, I'll close the thread :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement