Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'how did your exam go?' thread?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

tensors and spacetime went great.
    one more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Health and Illness, half good half bad, think I sneaked it. Finished :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Resp II was nice for me, got 2 case scenarios which I'd covered in placement so I wrote what was left of my arm off. WOOT! FREEDOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

2 today. Identity, Diversity and Social Change went fine as I'd expected. Ethnicity, Identity and Nationality was ok, probably should/could have done better on it, but it's done now. Only 1 left now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Cancer, Chemotherapy and Immunopathology. Seemed to be a mixed reaction to this. I thought it was fine, very fair, and considering I was doing some major panicking immediately beforehand that's saying something. Although they asked Type I hypersensitivity twice on the paper, a bit weird...

Why am I up at 4 in the morning posting on here? Because I'm finished and I can :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerry87

Financial Economics - Grand, thanks to Morgans t-2 exam system. (It was last years sample paper)
    Smiley Rating: :D

Macroeconomics - Very fair paper, if you knew what was happening you'd do grand.

Applied Econometrics 2- How has nobody been bitching about this on here yet??? Disgusting paper. 1. Photocopy quality, couldn't read the numbers on the paper, 2. Paper was nothing like the sample we were given. Q1 in the sample and in all previous years was about interpreting data, in the test she gave it was all theory.
    Smiley Rating: :mad:

Economics of Human Behaviour - Grand paper, got one problem sheet on one section for the whole year, and he goes and puts it on the test... only difference was it was Mary instead of John. Though general consensus seemed unhappy.

Maths for Business II - Quite a mean paper, longest paper i've every done, was writing for the full 2 hours, a lot of opportunities to make arithmetic mistakes, which i took full advantage of!
    Smiley Rating: :(

Economics Project - 7000 words max, I finished up at 2500 :o... but they were 2500 gems!
    Smiley Rating: :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Cardio today. It was okay. Have to do an oral interview next week then find out our results on the same day, dreading it. Done with exams and college for good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

thermal physics and materials - great

finally, summer time

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Had the Development of Human Societies yesterday. I think it went ok, considering there were no questions, only topics, it's hard to know! Ah well, done now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Willum101

finished up with Game Theory last night. awful paper. didnt follow the same pattern as the past papers (as i was hoping) ah well. theyr over now so roll on the summer!

• Advertisement
Advertisement