Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sims 2 Free Downloads

Options
  • 06-05-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Hello all!
    The Sims 2 don't seem too popular here on boards, but I thought I'd post it anyway!
    If you're an avid sims player, and you have the internet, then it's likely that you download custom content for your game. While exploring the 100's of download sites that are available, you'll have noticed that a few of really good ones you have to pay to download from. Which is bullsh**.
    It's not only illegal to charge for this custom content, it's also a pain in teh butt to fork over hard earned cash to have kewl stuff for your game.
    Which is why you should come here:
    http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
    They offer all custom content that is only available for hefty subscriptions for free.
    Not only that, but if you visit the forum and don't act like a twelve year old, you'll find a whole community of really kewl people who don't tolerate stupidity and love rum. Oh and there is tons of drama. Awesome awesome drama.
    Before mods think about deleting this thread, and if they don't want to take the time to read the site, then I'll summarise, this site doesn't hack the paysites or anything, so it's all perfectly legal (if anyone is active in the sims 2 community then you'll know how widespread the debate is, how sucky it is to have to pay for cool custom content and how its illegal to charge for it)

If there are any avid Sims 2 fans reading, then this is very good news, I just wanted to spread the word :D (cos I know when I found it I was reaaallly happy)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You should know...you've made some enemies here today. The Sims is the bane of pc gaming, and is the ultimate in cash cow in the pc market. My, how i hate you Sims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Sims 3 is on the way :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

I like to burn my Sims.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Jonesy3110 wrote: »
    you'll find a whole community of really kewl people who don't tolerate stupidity and love rum.

Do they know how to spell?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,153 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Are all your posts grammar lessons?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

While I don't like the Sims , my 12 year old daughter does and has spent most of her pocket money on the different expansion packs . It does open a nice little debate though .In FPS or RTS games I have never seen anyone have to pay for modded content .

the sims kitchen extravaganza was number one in the pc charts there recently, give your sims the kitchen they deserve lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

jonski wrote: »
    While I don't like the Sims , my 12 year old daughter does and has spent most of her pocket money on the different expansion packs . It does open a nice little debate though .In FPS or RTS games I have never seen anyone have to pay for modded content .

Battlefield 2142 disagrees with your statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Battlefield 2142 disagrees with your statement.

Modded content not put out by the company themselves .I know what you are saying but I was referring to the loads of modded content made by private individuals .

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

Kiith wrote: »
    You should know...you've made some enemies here today. The Sims is the bane of pc gaming, and is the ultimate in cash cow in the pc market. My, how i hate you Sims.

My first post in the games forum, and probably my last - eek!
    I haven't played Sims in ages myself, I was just throwing this out there for anyone who does, the whole drama on the Phorum is reason enough to visit, even if you don't play the game!

Here's a link:
    http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php

And to Mossy Monk, it must have took you a while to find one word in that paragraph that you could crticize, because not only did I spell kewl right (yes it is, it's internet slang and *gasp* we are on the internet?!?), the rest of the spelling and grammer is near perfect! I'm sorry to be crabby, but damn it I try a hell of a lot harder than a lot of people to spell things right!!
    the sims kitchen extravaganza was number one in the pc charts there recently, give your sims the kitchen they deserve lol

I know, what a joke. Ea churns out a "stuff pack" every so often and expect us to fork over 15 euro for a tiny amount of content, when there's so much free downloads out there that are often of the same high quality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Are all your posts grammar lessons?:rolleyes:

I don't recall making any comments about grammar. And to answer your question, the answer is no. Feel free to do a search.
    Jonesy3110 wrote: »
    And to Mossy Monk, it must have took you a while to find one word in that paragraph that you could crticize, because not only did I spell kewl right (yes it is, it's internet slang and *gasp* we are on the internet?!?)

LOL. That really is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭xanthe

Sims 3 is coming in 2009 :cool:......

I'm so stoked for Sims 3 ha ha

Advertisement