Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Exams BULBs??

Options
  • 06-05-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

So what say ye all to an end of exams BULBs? (I may as well turn up to one for a change...)

I'm finished on the 19th but I have a daycent gap from the 13th.

Anyone else interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

klong wrote: »
    So what say ye all to an end of exams BULBs? (I may as well turn up to one for a change...)

I'm finished on the 19th but I have a daycent gap from the 13th.

Anyone else interested?

Look at you being all proactive and starting a thread all by yourself! All those hours on the library computers paid off, I see! :pac:

And yes. Anytime after the 13th is good for me; I'll be around permanently; well at least until 1 July 2009 and I feel it would be my duty to show up to any arranged gathering as I'm representing the lotta yiz next year :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Finished 19th aussi.

Gap from 9th to 16th.

Going out with the business crowd on the 12th though. Possible could chalk in the 13th. Tuesday night Icon is our usual Tuesday.

cson wrote: »
    ...Icon...

*barf*

Its only *barf* if you haven't had enough to drink... or indeed if you've had too much to drink. In between is the nirvana.

:eek:

So young and so naive. There, there. D'Icon is far from Nirvana, dearest Cson.

Anyhow, those are technicalities. Less of the micro-planning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Much as I hate to say it, Tuesday nights are free in to the Lodge for 4th years...and me.

*cough* cheap(er) night...

Free into D'Icon if ya go early enough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Free into D'Icon if ya go early enough :pac:

If the place wasn't full of scobes I might go along with that plan...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Hmm..so I consulted my diary and it seems that I could be available May 13th if I wanted to be.

However, there is not a chance I'm heading to Icon!

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Hmm..so I consulted my diary and it seems that I could be available May 13th if I wanted to be.

However, there is not a chance I'm heading to Icon!

You can hold a MIBs the same day! :p

Right, HRH cson esquire has decided May 13th for this tea party. Starting at the Stables/Java and winding up in;

(a) The Lodge *shudder*
    (b) D'Icon
    (c) Trooms
    (d) Sin Bin
    (e) Mollys (If we can't get in anywhere else!)

Edit: Video Link for our Iranian residents.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I might actually be able to show up to this one! Tis my last chance to anyway before I enter the big bad world

<edit> Hmm just saw the date I still have 2 exams to do after that but I might call into java and say hi or something

You can hold a MIBs the same day! :p
    Maybe I will!!!:rolleyes:

huh?!!...new sarcastic emotion thingy! Reminds me of that Mike character from monsters inc!:D

cooperguy wrote:
    Tis my last chance to anyway before I enter the big bad world
    Same as myself..:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

wont be attending myself as have an exam that day and again the thursday fun fun.. will be seen to be failing around the area from thursday at 7

klong wrote: »
    Much as I hate to say it, Tuesday nights are free in to the Lodge for 4th years...and me.

*cough* cheap(er) night...

I'd like to second, third, fourth, etc this. Lodge ftw!

Would it not be better to have it later to accommodate more people? Who's still around on the 19th? Just putting it out there.

And F_M, I formally extend an invitation to you to attend BULBs as the official Ambassador for Mary I ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I could make the 19th more than the 13th. The 19th will be my final day as a 'singleton' before I settle down to living with a boy so drinks will be in order.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Damn and blasht yee all...yee couldn't pick e'er a week-ind:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I'd like to second, third, fourth, etc this. Lodge ftw!

Would it not be better to have it later to accommodate more people? Who's still around on the 19th? Just putting it out there.

And F_M, I formally extend an invitation to you to attend BULBs as the official Ambassador for Mary I ;)
    Id like to fifth that suggestion. (Id also like to someone to explain what FTW means!)

19th works for me too. I finish on that day so no doubt you will see me out that night

P.S. I hate the new sarcasm smiley -> :rolleyes:

ergonomics wrote: »
    I could make the 19th more than the 13th. The 19th will be my final day as a 'singleton' before I settle down to living with a boy so drinks will be in order.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    You're moving in!?

I don't really have commitment issues. Much.
    ninty9er wrote: »
    Damn and blasht yee all...yee couldn't pick e'er a week-ind:pac::pac:

No. We're students. This is what we do. Merriment during the week. Ha. I think this is Karma for all your revelling in the sunshine yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

You're moving in!?

I don't really have commitment issues. Much.

I love how the text version of that smiley is 'eek'. Yep, making that big commitment. It's only for 3 months, it's like a trial period. So the BULBs can be like my moving in hen party! It'll also be my first BULBs. Wow.

ergonomics wrote: »
    I love how the text version of that smiley is 'eek'. Yep, making that big commitment. It's only for 3 months, it's like a trial period. So the BULBs can be like my moving in hen party! It'll also be my first BULBs. Wow.

That's.....:eek: Yes, that's the only way I can describe my emotions right now. EEK!

• Advertisement

Klong wrote:
    Im in my final year yet that doesn't apply to me! Stupid lodge..:(
    Im around all that week..
    Sweet!!:cool:

As for ergonomics and moving in with her fella..im with Bluedolphin: 'EEK!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I'm always up for/available for drinking shennanigans.
    Someone just decide on a date, place and time.
    Due to work mon-fri I probably wont make a nightclub.
    Just make sure nobody schedules BULBS for the 21st!!!

If you do there will be war.........

Mossin wrote: »
    Just make sure nobody schedules BULBS for the 21st!!!
    If you do there will be war.........

Gots a date eh?!!:D

Gots a date eh?!!:D

I wish F_M :( but if you want .... :cool:

The Champions League Final is on that night, and I'm going to be behind the couch with no fingernails left watching it!!

I wish F_M :( but if you want .... :cool:
    ...How about on the 15th of Never?!:p

he Champions League Final is on that night, and I'm going to be behind the couch with no fingernails left watching it!!
    Well Man U better up the ante considering their last meeting with Chelsea!

God that was harsh!!!
    Well Man U better up the ante considering their last meeting with Chelsea!

That was just to make the league interesting, dont you worry about Man Utd

Rofl! :D

God that was harsh!!!

Yes, yes it was. It was brilliant! :D

So it appears that the 19th might suit more people...?

Could you not encourage her please!!

The 19th sounds ok I suppose

Hmmm dunno if I'll make the 19th. I do finish on the 19th but I'll being full beer from 12:30 that day... so the chances of me showing up is proportionate to the amount of drink taken. And bear in mind, theres rumours of the 12 Tap Challenge floating around the house in Kilmurry lately for the 19th. :pac:

Oh, and well wear ergonomics :pac:

Edit: re the footyball: I wish no-one could win the Champions League Final. Can it be declared void?

• Advertisement

Could you not encourage her please!!

And why not!! Just cos it's at your sake.. Aww *cracks open a new pack of cookies* Do I need to offer you some?!? :pac:
    Hmmm dunno if I'll make the 19th. I do finish on the 19th but I'll being full beer from 12:30 that day... so the chances of me showing up is proportionate to the amount of drink taken. And bear in mind, theres rumours of the 12 Tap Challenge floating around the house in Kilmurry lately for the 19th. :pac:

And your point is...? The 19th it is so! :D

Advertisement