Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Exams BULBs??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Pass the cookies please :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Mossin wrote: »
    Pass the cookies please :o

Ha! Not so easily. Ara I couldn't be bothered putting up a fight *passes cookies*

*hugs bd*

Thanks!! Maybe I'll even write something for you next year in an Focal :cool:

*hugs bd*

Thanks!! Maybe I'll even write something for you next year in an Focal :cool:

Yeah...thought we were presupposing that, no?! :rolleyes: Cookies = payment for writing for An Focal!? Yes?! :pac:

Maybe there should be a UL boards column analysing the threads... Hmmm... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Mmmmm BULBs...

BULBalicious!

• Advertisement

cson wrote: »
    BULBalicious!

Cringalicious :p

Yes I'm bitter because I've been doing damn economics all night and you've been drinking. Yes, I am bitter. Bitter. Like a lemon. Bi-tter.

Dont be jealous, I drink every night, regardless of whether it is before an exam or not....yes i might have a problem...

I hope the exam goes well for you!

So what date is the BULBS?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

I drink every night, regardless of whether it is before an exam or not....yes i do have a problem...

Fixed that for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Peteee wrote: »
    Fixed that for ya!

You're one to talk, Stella-boy! :pac:

I wouldn't have minded joining ye if it was for the weekend after, but, c'est la vie. Bring cameras btw. Boards.ie humiliation ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Otacon wrote: »
    You're one to talk, Stella-boy! :pac:

I wouldn't have minded joining ye if it was for the weekend after, but, c'est la vie. Bring cameras btw. Boards.ie humiliation ftw!

I bring a camera everywhere so I can deliver on this one.

• Advertisement

ergonomics wrote: »
    I bring a camera everywhere so I can deliver on this one.

Oh no! I dont remember most of the last boards, so I'm going to try be good at the next one, but I cant promise anything, so a camera is going to ruin me I think :o:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Awwww no cameras please!!:(

Sorry Kai!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Awwww no cameras please!!:(

Sorry Kai!!:P
    pfft.

Shaddup you. I'll get my pics :)

Jeez, Iran is really getting to you, isn't it?

No he really is that much of a pillock ;):p

Just jealous he cant make it thats all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Not really. You seem to be the only one bringing it up.
    Just jealous he cant make it thats all

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Im in my final year yet that doesn't apply to me! Stupid lodge..:(

Im around all that week..

Sweet!!:cool:

As for ergonomics and moving in with her fella..im with Bluedolphin: 'EEK!!'

Sure those of us getting in for free could just chip in a yoo-row or two each to get you in free also...(me being all gentlemanly, like)

klong wrote: »
    Sure those of us getting in for free could just chip in a yoo-row or two each to get you in free also...(me being all gentlemanly, like)

But then those getting in for free initially wouldn't be getting in for free! Silly Klong! See, maths is the waaaake point in any humanities student... :pac:

klong wrote: »
    I'm a charity case now eh?!:rolleyes:

See this is what I was talking about when I posted the thing about places to go for a date. I think I said something to the effect of "Pay for your date by all means, but don't be surprised if she freaks out about it. Women are weird like that."

You try to be nice, and its thrown back at ya! :p

• Advertisement

See this is what I was talking about when I posted the thing about places to go for a date. I think I said something to the effect of "Pay for your date by all means, but don't be surprised if she freaks out about it. Women are weird like that."

You try to be nice, and its thrown back at ya! :p

Ain't that the truth!!

Women are allowed to choose whichever side of the coin they wish. It's called feminism. :pac:

"Pay for your date by all means, but don't be surprised if she freaks out about it. Women are weird like that."
    So you'd perfer if the girl just sat there and didn't say anything/took it for granted that you were gonna pay. Doesn't say much about the girl tbh imo. Atleast if they 'freak' out or what ever you wanna call it, it shows that they're not out to extract every last cent from you and are nice genuine girls who have their money and don't need to be depending on a guy for it.

/rant over.

Don't take this the wrong way, but...

Hypothetically speaking, if I ask you out on a date then I'd expect it'd be my dollar for wherever we went. I started the whole thing, so its fair imo that I'd have to pay. Granted I'm partial to a bit of chivallry too.

Basically ze point I'm making is; why turn down something for free? :pac:

I agree with Cson: whoever does the asking, does the paying. Or if there's a situation where one person's income > the other person's income then I wouldn't have a problem with them paying more often. But not all the time. And it's nothing to do with gender equality, it's to do with general fairness. I couldn't/wouldn't expect anyone to pay for me all the time, especially if he was a student as well.

Now if he was earning......*ch-ching!** :pac:

*I'm kidding, of course, but if someone was earning it'd definitely have to be at least 50:50 or proportionately more by the higher income earner but never completely one-sided!

Now if he was earning......*ch-ching!*

So I have a chance to repay you for the cookies ;)

So I have a chance to repay you for the cookies ;)

:pac:

No- surely if the rest of us are getting in for nothing, we should cough up for you. I remember one night I was dragged to d'Icon, girls got in for free- not me. So they paid for my admission :cool:

*cough* End of exam BULBs still going ahead on Monday? Who's in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

I'm there, provisonally anyway. I can't guarantee I won't shy out.

Advertisement