Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Exams BULBs??

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Missing belongings: BD, sunglasses, bronzer..all possibly could be in the lodge!:D

You didn't leave your dignity there by any chance?
    I feel sick. Really sick. :pac:

The sign of a good night it'll pass, although now that you're finished college you'll find that those nasty hangovers take longer and longer to recover from.
    I stayed at home!! :shock: I'm surprised you'd think otherwise!! I lounged about on the front step for an hour or two before my father eventually opened the door. :o

Mint, I've never managed to lose my house keys although I did manage to break a front door key in the lock once.
    Otacon wrote: »
    Peteee!!! You're in there, my son!!! :pac:

Another pointless comment from our very own gimp.
    Oh stop, I can't mention the word tequila and vodka without heaving! What were we thinking! I blame you for leading me astray..Im only a young'un after all!!:pac:

Ah tequila, always something to be regretted in the morning an evil drink if there ever was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

There are pix. :eek:

They'll be up on my bebo soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

My front lawn is littered with beer change. Alas, no sign of the phone, though. F_M - any idea when the last time you saw me with it?! I'll try the Lodge later on. Camera rightly fooked so my pix are lost inside its oblivion. Woe be me. I need cookies. :(

And please, less of the tequila talk. It makes me wretch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

F_M - any idea when the last time you saw me with it?!
    Hmmm..when you were trying to get Peters number perhaps!?!;)
    On a serious note tho, no I don't I'm afraid!!:( Is it ringing out or what?

Hmmm..when you were trying to get Peters number perhaps!?!;)
    On a serious note tho, no I don't I'm afraid!!:( Is it ringing out or what?

Oh no I didn't try getting his number did I?!? :eek:

It was ringing this morning, but it's off/battery died now. :( I'll ring the Lodge in a bit and see if they found it by any chance. Alas!

• Advertisement

Oh no I didn't try getting his number did I?!? :eek:
    :D:D:D You not remember?! It about the only things I remember as I was in stiches!!!
    Though iirc, I believe it was you who was offering your number to him!:pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peteee

cson wrote: »
    There are pix. :eek:

They'll be up on my bebo soon.

C'mon lad, pics now or GTFO, for us revelers who weren't there?

I'll ring my evil twin to see was he talking to any dolphins last night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

We still on for that piss up for the match....i probably shouldn't considering I'm only 30 days from a 100k cycle:eek::eek:

*puts out hand and says gimme fuckin money for charity (more info here)*

the new Angel Lane afterwards anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Ninety I'm not sure whats going on for the match tbh...
    I kinda want to watch it at home, so I can watch it in peace, but the rest of the lads want to go to O'Connell St.
    I'll try get through tmrw night's CL final first and worry about the weekend afterwards

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

• Advertisement

Thanks for those...they are not as bad as I imagined they would be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Anyone care to attach the pics for those of us in a position not to have bebo available to us?

Fine then :rolleyes:

Mossin wrote: »
    Fine then :rolleyes:
    Shame yore a clown and only attached the thumbnails :rolleyes:

I think I've finally sobered up.

kaimera wrote: »
    Shame yore a clown and only attached the thumbnails :rolleyes:

I know what I attached. Some of us are actually busy in work :pac:

I know what I attached. Some of us are actually busy in work :pac:
    Like who?!

Cos you sure as hell ain't! :p

Like who?!

Cos you sure as hell ain't! :p

I'd say I'm as busy as you are atm...

I'd say I'm as busy as you are atm...
    touché

gmail me full size picces please please.

kthxbye

Ha I'm in bed because I can't go any where.

Mmmm bed! :D

• Advertisement

holy mother thats one pink shirt on yer man :pac:

And Mera...didnt know you'd be so shy ;)

Cson also had pink underwear (so I was told by F_M and Mossin iirc...they thought it was a belt) and a pink-ish phone. If it wasn't pink it was definitely close to it. Cson likes pink, we think. And I'm a poet but I didn't know it. :p

Cson also had pink underwear (so I was told by F_M and Mossin iirc...they thought it was a belt)
    That was so funny!! Bright pink ones and all!:D
    and a pink-ish phone.
    It was definitely pink!
    Kaimera wrote:
    ...didnt know you'd be so shy
    Well after copious shots of tequila and vodka beverages in the lodge my shyness quickly left me..BD got pics! But her camera kaput atm I believe?!..unless it working again BD?! If it is, none of them are to be on here you hear!! Oh, I also got your text lnyt BD. Have no credit to text you back, but I'll pm when I get home later this evening:)

Well after copious shots of tequila and vodka beverages in the lodge my shyness quickly left me..BD got pics! But her camera kaput atm I believe?!..unless it working again BD?! If it is, none of them are to be on here you hear!! Oh, I also got your text lnyt BD. Have no credit to text you back, but I'll pm when I get home later this evening:)

Aye it's kaput. But the pics are on the memory card in it so I can transfer them easily enough once I bother getting around to it. I'm not sure I want to see the pics tbh!!! :eek:

Joy! My phone has been found! It was found outside my gate by someone who handed it in to the Meteor store. Will grab it in a while. There is mercy! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Joy! My phone has been found! It was found outside my gate by someone who handed it in to the Meteor store. Will grab it in a while. There is mercy! :D

And you lot think I have a problem :rolleyes:

Aye it's kaput. But the pics are on the memory card in it so I can transfer them easily enough once I bother getting around to it. I'm not sure I want to see the pics tbh!!! :eek:

Hurry the **** up.

host them on localhostr or pix.sparky-s.ie so I can see them please or you have my email ;)

and you do have a problem rory...

Look who's all narky cos he has to remain in Iran another week :D

Look who's all narky cos he has to remain in Iran another week :D
    Harsh...but fair.

I'm not narky. I'm saving money {I wish, just bought another 500gig hdd to go with the 150e of stuff I've bought from play.com and other sites in the last two week :(}

rmacm wrote: »
    And you lot think I have a problem :rolleyes:
    I do not have a problem. Clearly I don't go around breaking my foot on regular occasions. Or losing my phone. And house keys. But they all turned up. So not really lost at all.
    Hurry the **** up.

host them on localhostr or pix.sparky-s.ie so I can see them please or you have my email ;)

Woah! Calm, tiger! My camera's not turning on. I've to find another one that I can put my memory card into to upload the pics. Besides, there will be strict censorship on those photos! :pac:

• Advertisement

I do not have a problem. Clearly I don't go around breaking my foot on regular occasions. Or losing my phone. And house keys. But they all turned up. So not really lost at all.

Woah! Calm, tiger! My camera's not turning on. I've to find another one that I can put my memory card into to upload the pics. Besides, there will be strict censorship on those photos! :pac:
    ...I'm the only one allowed censor **** here so make snu-snu and get the damn pics up.

Ever hear of a card reader darlin'?

Advertisement