Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Exams BULBs??

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Yes but I don't have one. :p

And I'll censor all I want. I am going to be working in the SU propaganda department in a few weeks. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Yes but I don't have one. :p

And I'll censor all I want. I am going to be working in the SU propaganda department in a few weeks. :pac:
    *sighs*
    What sort of PPoh doesnt have a card reader. n00b ;)

I'll just get the pics from Mera...

Shuddup yore face.

And Mera will give you pics; we'll do a deal... F_M - you show pics and I will too!! Deal!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

No pictures!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

And Mera will give you pics; we'll do a deal... F_M - you show pics and I will too!! Deal!?
    Fast_Mover wrote: »
    No pictures!!!

Now there is a surprise...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Kai, stop editing my posts. F_M and I are agreed in our resolution to censor pictographic evidence of our joint inebriation from the Lodge on Monday night. If you (and anyone else for that matter) are so keen to see the state of us you should've just gone to the Lodge with us for complete and utter amusement. But you chose not to (albeit being in Iran may have influenced that decision). So deal with it. :pac:

Kai, stop editing my posts. F_M and I are agreed in our resolution to censor pictographic evidence of our joint inebriation from the Lodge on Monday night. If you (and anyone else for that matter) are so keen to see the state of us you should've just gone to the Lodge with us for complete and utter amusement. But you chose not to (albeit being in Iran may have influenced that decision). So deal with it. :pac:
    ^^^
    What she said!!:D

^^^
    What she said!!:D

YEAH!!! :D

What about pre- Lodge pix so?

Well, as soon as I manage to get something to read my memory card (another cam or a card reader-I'm looking at you Kai :p) I'll put up censored, nice, unharmful photos of the night. Maybe even some Lodge ones if they're all right. :pac: :D And what were you doing calling me arrogant!!! :D

• Advertisement

...Maybe even some Lodge ones if they're all right. :pac: :D
    The minute we stepped into Lodge it was straight to bar for alcohol shots and beverages so I highly doubt there are many 'all right' ones there!:D

Alcohol..*shudder*

The minute we stepped into Lodge it was straight to bar for alcohol shots and beverages so I highly doubt there are many 'all right' ones there!:D

Alcohol..*shudder*

My foot aches at the thought of alcohol. It's sort of like an alcohol detector now. The Gardaí should hire me. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

kaimera wrote: »
    Some crap about a poor boy who didn't bring enough "entertainment" material to Iran with him...

and you do have a problem rory...

Meh tell me about it, work will be fun tomorrow.

So kind of you to put up quite possible the worst pix of me online, thanks ...

klong wrote: »
    So kind of you to put up quite possible the worst pix of me online, thanks ...

Hey you were all for it...
    klong wrote:
    What about pre- Lodge pix so?

And they're not the worst pics; they're the only pics I have of you. :pac:

AND!!!! There is another photo of you that I decided I wouldn't put up. Anyone who was there will remember klong's little, er, "accident" just before we left Java's. :D:D:D

Hey you were all for it...

And they're not the worst pics; they're the only pics I have of you. :pac:

AND!!!! There is another photo of you that I decided I wouldn't put up. Anyone who was there will remember klong's little, er, "accident" just before we left Java's. :D:D:D

WRONG!!!!! I suggested putting up pix, not neccessarily ones of me...especially not terrible one's of me- but then we're all the same that way!

I'm still trying to come up with a witty comeback for the second bit...

urgh, apologies for the post editing.

I'm severly under the weather right now...damn tuborg. didn't even watch the second half of ET in the match.

*dying sound*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

kaimera wrote: »
    urgh, apologies for the post editing.

I'm severly under the weather right now...damn tuborg. didn't even watch the second half of ET in the match.

*dying sound*

LMFAO
    I told you that booze would kill you...oh yeah cmon UNITED!!! :D

Anyone who was there will remember klong's little, er, "accident" just before we left Java's. :D:D:D
    Haha!!:D

• Advertisement

cson would fit right in over here. and not just camel ****ing

The number of gays guys wearing pink shirts is crazy. :pac:

Do they also have pink underwear/phones?!

PS: If anyone happens to find my sunglasses floating around the place anywhere..please return them! *sob*:(

Do they also have pink underwear/phones?!

PS: If anyone happens to find my sunglasses floating around the place anywhere..please return them! *sob*:(
    Can safely say I havet checked/asked

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

I don't give a fuck what any of you think.

Goad away.:cool:

Advertisement