Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is their a forum for charity organisations and such ?

Options
  • 06-05-2008 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there a place where current charity organisations are discussed etc.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,420 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

There's one on volunteerism if that's what you're after. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=383

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

I got the impression the forum is for or imformation on volunteerism.

Is it ok to post there and discuss the likes of how various organisations operate and there needs.
    It's becoming too common that resources are needed and it would be nice to be update occasionally and to help accordingly.

Thanks Black oil ,that forum is fine.:)

People don't seem interested in posting anything about charities in the volunteerism forum.:confused: only got one reply.
    First of all ,I understand that all charities are worthwhile and have a good cause. I'm not looking to create a battle of the charities.

It would be good just to discuss things like current operations by charities ,whether or not a certain charity needs that little bit more to get a project done.

It would be nice to know what's going on around the world by charities ,here on boards. Personally I don't know anyone involved with any charities ,so it would be good to know whats going on.

I don't feel the volunteerism forum is used in such a way.

Any ideas where to discuss this or get a discussion on it :confused:

Advertisement