Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are the best arcade games on 360..Just bought Ridge Racer and Sega Rally...

• 06-05-2008 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

I just bought 2 games Ridge Racer (20euro second hand) and Sega Rally (20quid on ebay new) and I have to say I couldnt be happier!!!
    I remember playing sega rally on the Saturn and ridge racer on PS1 and loving both of them for their pure arcade fun pick up and play style.
    They made the graphics look amazing on the 360 and the gameplays as good as ever so they get a big thumbs up from me!
    Anyway it got me thinking what are the best arcade games (ie pick up and play, enjoy etc.. ) on the 360??
    I would have to rank these 2 up very high on my list. Is there a Time Crisis type game?? I was thinking of buying Ghost Squadron I think its called on the wii but one of these games would be so much better on 360.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Fol20

i always loved playing fuzion frenzy 2...id say you could pick that up for 15 now...For xbla games...you could go for uno,bomberman live,geometry wars or n+..All of these games are pick up and play games so i hope u have fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Fol20 wrote: »
    i always loved playing fuzion frenzy 2...id say you could pick that up for 15 now...For xbla games...you could go for uno,bomberman live,geometry wars or n+..All of these games are pick up and play games so i hope u have fun

Fuzion frenzy is one of my favourite games when I have people over,its so bad its good :D

Advertisement