Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockstar social club

• 06-05-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

Is this not working for anyone else? I'm signed in and have linked it to my xbox 360 gamertag (twice now...) and I still have 0 in all of the stats.

wtf?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

the site's probably being hammered. that or it has certain criteria to be listed

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Stephen wrote: »
    Is this not working for anyone else? I'm signed in and have linked it to my xbox 360 gamertag (twice now...) and I still have 0 in all of the stats.

wtf?

same boat

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

I've been told I need to have played a copy of the game in online mode (which I have done).

Ah, screw it. I'm sure it will all be fixed up soon enough. I'm not worried about it for now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,642 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Whats it all about? I thought it was just something for those who reached 100% completion in the first week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Apparently its supposed to do useful stuff like give you stats and list any tracks that you called Zit about. Plus there's the Liberty City Marathon :)

The 100% completion in the first week is a competition they have, which incidentally they have extended for another week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

I still can't get it to work. Gives me an error screen everytime i try to get into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

have I missed something here?? is this part of the game or the tinternet??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Advertisement