Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

xbox probs

• 07-05-2008 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭

got an xbox 360 today, was playin single player for a while until i decided to try and play halo 3 multiplayer, so i set up an account, downloaded updates etc but when i search for players its blank.......... anybody know why? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

what do you mean by blank? are yo waiting for ages and finding noone??
    Make sure you have matchmaking options on quickest, press x in the matchmakin screen to change it. Also try port forwarding your xbox www.portforward.com. This helped me speed things up greatly..
    Also your NAT setting may be strict, if possible disable it in router settings.

If ya explain it a bit more i might know full story, ive had a lot of problems with mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Yeah i wait for ages and no names/hosts show up that i can join. i am with Esat Bt , i wonder is it something to do with them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

i see, well best bet is to port forward the router. Worked grand for me,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

but online gaming works perfect on my pc for the past 3 years since i've had this one. bf2 etc all works grand.

Advertisement