Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things you would have liked to see......

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,523 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I think new vehicles are added as you play. The more you play, the better (or more diverse) the vehicles get.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Being able to buy safe houses ! like in every other gta game :mad:
    Being able to buy a business ! major let down :mad:
    More stores to buy clothes 3 wtf
    A reasson for money apart from buying weapons ...

And why dont the cops use motor bikes and those things they use to slide along the road to burst your tires they left so much stuff out and put in some anoying crap with people calling you every 5 minets to pick them the F%#@% up :rolleyes:

+1 , plus I'd add in planes. Said it before and I'll say it again. Graphics , functionality wise GTA 4 is better but for sheer playability and good fun it's gotta be San Andreas thats the winner.

As much as it pains me to say it GTA 4 is just one big MEH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Hmm, not sure what the area is called, but I've seen some on the north end of the first island you start on.
    It's the good old 'Faggio'.
    Pop both the tires for added fun tbh.

I was about 15 hours into the game before I found my first Faggio. I wish they still had the ability to do never ending stoppies ala Vice City... seems that they've been changed to RWD so you can do never ending wheelies instead (easiest achievement ever!:p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

miju wrote: »
    +1 , plus I'd add in planes. Said it before and I'll say it again. Graphics , functionality wise GTA 4 is better but for sheer playability and good fun it's gotta be San Andreas thats the winner.

As much as it pains me to say it GTA 4 is just one big MEH

There is one thing i have a very bad feeling about its the lack of things in the clothing stores I BET MONEY that we will get a whole crap load of xbl download content for shops , and the reason will be they left it out because they can get extra money for it ! :mad:

The game is good tho i love the new graphics and combat system the anoying thing is they just didnt replace any of the things they left out with anything !
    and i would have preferred they worked on the actualy game more than the multiplayer. This whole online console gaming is messing up the console games i swear *nerd rage*

Advertisement