Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Zealand Visa

• 07-05-2008 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭

Is anyone familiar with the New Zealand Visa, specifially the number of places available, when these are likely to be used up and does the New Zealand visa roll over if its not used (i.e. if you apply but dont go you can still apply the following year?) I know there are 2,800 places for Irish people and these run from July onwards....

Does anyone know if this quota is generally filled annually or if anyone applied for and got a visa in may or june (indicating that the number of places had yet to be filled)...

I would imagine that it takes quite a while to fill the 2,800 places but I dont really want to take a chance - I have an Oz visa up until Novemeber this year but If I dont get the second year extension I want to have my New Zealand visa sorted - but if I apply in july for the new zealand visa and then get my second year in Oz can the New Zealand Visa be deffered if its not used (as with the Oz Visa)?

I am thinking that I would be fine waiting until October and applying for the New Zealand visa so then even if I get my second year here I can cut it short by a month and head to New Zealand then....

Anyone familar with all of this?

Comments

Advertisement