Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you use different quotes in one reply?

Options
  • 07-05-2008 7:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭

Like this! In all my years on Boards, the only way I figured this could be done is by copying and pasting the section you want, then placing the square brackets and "QUOTE" either side - so time consuming, therefore I'm sure there's a simpler way to do it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

On the bottom right of every post there is a multi quote button. This is situated next to the edit and quote buttons and should have a little plus sign on it. Click the button for each post you want to multiquote and then hit Post Reply on the left hand side at the bottom or top of the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

kelle wrote: »
    Like this! In all my years on Boards, the only way I figured this could be done is by copying and pasting the section you want, then placing the square brackets and "QUOTE" either side - so time consuming, therefore I'm sure there's a simpler way to do it!
    Gordon wrote: »
    On the bottom right of every post there is a multi quote button. This is situated next to the edit and quote buttons and should have a little plus sign on it. Click the button for each post you want to multiquote and then hit Post Reply on the left hand side at the bottom or top of the thread.

Thanks, Gordon!

Advertisement