Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared Accommodation Home Contents Insurance ?

Options
  • 07-05-2008 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on here would be able to advise if there are any insurance companies here in Ireland that do contents insurance for individuals living in shared accomodation ?

For example i live in a 3 bed terrace house along with 2 other tenants who are not members of my family. (we split the tent and each have our own bedrooms and share the rest of the house)

I have a lockable bedroom door (which i dont think would make a difference) but was wondering if I there was a company here in Ireland that would enable me to insure my contents such as LCD TV, Laptop/Camera's etc....

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sadie9

Yes I think a good few of them do. What you are looking for is Contents insurance on it's own. I know Eagle star definitely used to do it or look on www.123.ie. It's fairly cheap for the year.

Advertisement