Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Schadenfreude

Options
  • 07-05-2008 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭

Cycling along Camden St this morning and a cyclist in front of me went through through a pedestrian red light, not terribly fast. This is despite a Gardai car sitting waiting at the red light. They drove after him, beeping the horn and gave him a talking to. I found it most humorous.

I go through pedestrian lights all the time if there are no pedestrians around, but not with a Garda right beside me !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Verb wrote: »
    Cycling along Camden St this morning and a cyclist in front of me went through through a pedestrian red light, not terribly fast. This is despite a Gardai car sitting waiting at the red light. They drove after him, beeping the horn and gave him a talking to. I found it most humorous.

I go through pedestrian lights all the time if there are no pedestrians around, but not with a Garda right beside me !

I saw a few roadies do this at one set of lights, the Garda didn't even blink at them. It was like he didn't care. I'll break ped lights from time to time, but there's no way I'd break anything if the Gardai are sitting there!

Advertisement