Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you start a new game?

• 07-05-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I just had a thought, and since I'm in work I can't check it out. But, how do you start a new game? When I start up the game it automatically loads the last save point, and I don't remember any options to start a new game from the menus.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Im guessing you just delete your saved data then open gta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah I was thinking that but it just might be a little awkward for two people sharing a console :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

yeah its pretty crapola alright!
    Only thing i can think of is that wait till it loads in then manually load the save game from the options. Its kinda awkward but i cant think of any other way. Unless there is an option somewhere to turn off auto load

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

humanji wrote: »
    Yeah I was thinking that but it just might be a little awkward for two people sharing a console :D

PS3 or 360 ? On a 360 it will have a different game save etc for different gamertags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

theres an option for a new game in one of the pause menu sections

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Jip wrote: »
    PS3 or 360 ? On a 360 it will have a different game save etc for different gamertags.

It's on PS3, but I assume if you log in as different users you can have different games. Just seems strange not to let you have multiple games in the on account.
    Helix wrote: »
    theres an option for a new game in one of the pause menu sections

That makes sense. I was never really looking for one, so I'm not surprised I missed it.

Still don't know why they never bother with a menu when you start the game. Could save a lot of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

yeah it would

the unskippable preload does my head in too

Advertisement