Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

add remove programs

• 07-05-2008 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi all

i am working through a virus removal process on that forum but i have to remove java and reinstall it.

basically when i click into add remove programs the list only fill with the first 3 programs and stays like that.

what can i do to make it list all the programs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭fatboymsport

here is a screen shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

It looks like there's a problem in your registry which is halting the discovery of installed programs.

Try doing it in safe mode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

If that doesnt work, there are other programs that allow you add/remove programs.

CCleaner is one of them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Thanks all

but there is another thread for this problem over there -->
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055288491
    Nope don't worry about AVG

Leave the java then

Any other questions ?

I'm locking this thread to reduce cross posting and because there is nothing worse than trying to fix a problem when there is other stuff being changed in the background that you don't know about.

fatboymsport - best to keep everything on that thread until you are sorted or cut you losses and do a clean install (sometimes it can be quicker - not plesent and tastes of defeat )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement