Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Exam Parking ok?

• 07-05-2008 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

What the parking like down in Simmonscourt?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I didn't drive down yesterday, but from previous experience you should be just fine; theres a pretty large carpark. I noticed yesterday that they were tarmac-ing one of the gravel car parks, so if thats in order all the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭t_ucd

It's fine, really well-organised - had no problems yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Girlfriend said it was nearly full for her 12pm exam today :confused:

I'd imagine there's a constant turnover though so you should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

parking is grand its just the traffic getting out is insane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭Mr Minraise

Yeah, there's no problem with parking at all once your there, its getting there is the issue.

Not sure about the afternoon exams but if your driving down to a 9am one id give yourself alot of spare time. Traffic around Donnybrook coming down from clonskeagh was ridc. Backed all the way up from the big bus depo to that Apple petrol station near Ucd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

Yeah if you've a 9am exam and you're driving down by donnybrook leave yourself plenty of time. Last semester I left my house at 7 just to be sure, drove in from Greystones and was late by 15 mins. The traffic is terrible between UCD and the turn-off by the bus depot. I decided to get the dart to my only 9am exam and even that took ages...
    But you should have no problems with parking, I was fine yesterday there was loads of spaces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭milkado

There was no problem parking there for me anyway, much better than where the first semester exams were anyway!! But you have to exit a different way than you come in which is confusing...and the weird parking guy told me I had nice blue eyes which was sorta freaky!! but yeah it's ok, apart from the traffic and weird roundabout around there.

Advertisement