Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth Cafe Competition

Options
  • 07-05-2008 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all, everyone enjoying the good weather :):)

Did anyone hear anything about a youth cafe competition in port?

I got a leafet that said Cúl le Chéile are in with a chance to win €10,000 to start up a youth cafe. A public vote will decide whether they recieve the money. They need votes to top the poll, you text PORTLA followed by A to 53099. Voting takes place over 4 weeks from 6th May - 6th June.
    Texts cost 60cent and proceeds generated by the text voting for Cúl le Chéile will be donated to the group!!

I think its a great idea for the area, if you think the same get voting!!!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

theyve got my vote. i think its a great idea. young people need things to do nowadays rather then hanging around the streets.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

done

Advertisement