Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you thinking about posting in Feedback? Please read this first ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

togster wrote: »
    Complaining and figthing the powar as you put it are not always the same thing.
    True enough, and sometimes the site is all the better for hearing from people who have genuine issues / gripes, be they small or big.

But no matter how worthwhile or genuine the issue, losing the head / their ability to see both sides of the story / their manners will seldom help them get their point across. Taking things too personally / getting upset is unlikely to do their own stress levels any good. Same is true in RL, tbh.

Glad to see G23 getting a bit of perspective on things! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

latchyco wrote: »
    That's bebo , i am just talking about boards.ie ( which is i suppose were you accumalate some of your bebo friends )
    For the record, I'm not on Bebo or MyFace or any of that other shyte.

he he ,Is that not what i said /ment ?

Yep. I was agreeing with you in my roundabout way :D

Advertisement