Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Gifts - wedding in New York

Options
  • 07-05-2008 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all,

My cousin is getting married next week and I would like to purchase a gift online for her and her husband to be - but I am not sure what to get?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Zena

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

So your based in Ireland, theyre based in NY, and you want to order something for them from an American company and have it delivered to them over there is it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Zena

Yep thats it, I won't be able to attend the wedding, but all the same I would still like to get them something special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭MCMLXXXIII

Are they registered anywhere? If they are, it should have been in the wedding invitation. Get them something from there.

If not, get them something like China or crystal. Waterford is worldwide, but it could still show a "from me in Ireland to you in the US" connection for your trans-Atlantic family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BetsyGray

If the Irish thing is important then you could always send them some Irish whiskey or even some Guinness, I'm sure you could buy online and no good wedding party should be without!

Seriously tho, assuming the Irish thing isn't a requirement, there's plenty of places online where you can buy the usual toasters/juicers/plates etc... that weddings gifts generally tend to be.

Why not google for a department store in the US and pick from them, it'll be a good exchange rate too.

Advertisement