Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Single player: Having multiple games set up?

• 07-05-2008 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi

Ok,Here goes, excuse my ignorance if I'm being a dumb-ass.:p:

I've got gta IV on ps3.
    I'm currently happily going through the game (as are you if you're reading this, no doubt)

Now,Is it possible that my brother could share the pleasure of going through the single-player campaign, but CRUCIALLY not mess up my progress, and mission(s) I'm currently at?.:)

In otherwords, can there be 2 different profiles for 2 people sharing the ps3(?) both playing the game, but both at different stages in their progress.
    And neither having any effect on the others game?

Or is it a case that if I give my bro a go of it, he'll end up doing my missions and taking me further into the story, which I don't want?
    That would be good enough to end all family ties with him :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Start a new profile on the PS3 for him, all your saves should be seperate then.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 certifiable365

:o

DOH,

Is it that simple.
    I got the PS3 GTAIV pack and only did bare minimum to get it powered up and ready for me to play GTA IV :)
    Haven't really looked the different areas of the media bar, presume I can just do it there, as you say?

Certainly makes sense that you should be able to do it.
    Heaven forbid having your progress in GTA being decided by your bro when you're out of the house :p

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭nealmac

:o

DOH,

Is it that simple.
    I got the PS3 GTAIV pack and only did bare minimum to get it powered up and ready for me to play GTA IV :)
    Haven't really looked the different areas of the media bar, presume I can just do it there, as you say?

Certainly makes sense that you should be able to do it.
    Heaven forbid having your progress in GTA being decided by your bro when you're out of the house :p

Yep. Just scroll all the way over to the far left, and set up a new profile from there. You can set it so that when you power on in future, it will either automatically log into one profile, or have it so that you have to manually log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 certifiable365

Thanks, much appreciated.

First thing on agenda when I get home from work.

:cool:

Advertisement