Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pubs near Clontarf Dart Station

Options
  • 07-05-2008 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Are there any?

I'm meeting someone tonight at the station but I get there almost an hr before they do. Don't wanna be just standing like a numpty so figured i'd head for a drink while I wait. But are there any pubs closeby I could wait at? I know Barcode is right next door but I doubt it'll be serving drinks at 5pm :p

Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Snapper1

The Yacht is only two mins down the road, turn right when you come out of the station...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Lilee

Snapper1 wrote: »
    The Yacht is only two mins down the road, turn right when you come out of the station...

Perfect - thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

kavanaghs is more or less across the road. cross over and turn right up the malahide road, its just there on the right

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

kavanaghs is more or less across the road. cross over and turn right up the malahide road, its just there on the right

I would say the Yacht would be closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Prob the Yacht would get my vote. There's also Smiths on the strand turn left from the station (5 min walk).

I don't think theres anywhere in Ireland your further than a spaikt "a spit" (dunno how to spell?? anyone?) away from!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Woulda went Harry Byrnes myself.

Advertisement