Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smell of Dog Urine

Options
  • 07-05-2008 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any product available that breaks down dog urine in kennels, I've noticed no matter how I clean it out the smell still stays and it stains.

Is there any chemical that is harmless to dogs that would be able to break it down and remove the smell.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭carwash_2006

There is a product called Urine Off that I have found to be very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

There is a product called Urine Off that I have found to be very good.

Thanks, where can you buy it preferably in a gallon container

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭cotton

You can also use biological washing powder. Sprinkle it over the area, scrub it in, then wash it off. It breaks down the enzymes & you're left with a nice clean smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Morganna

Yes biological washing powder is great .Also bicarbonate of soda removes smells

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭bradnailer

I've read that mixing a solution of "one part white vinegar to four parts water" can get rid of the smell. Haven't tried it myself.

• Advertisement
Advertisement