Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTAIV and HMV UK - delayed pre-orders

• 07-05-2008 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Has any one pre-ordered the GTA IV from hmv.co.uk?
    I still haven't recieved my special edition, and it really gets on my nerv.
    I live suburbs Dublin.
    I would appreciate if you share your experience. I used to have parcels delivered faster when order them of play-asia.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Same thing happened to me mate, I wrote a thread about it thats probably a few pages back. They screwed us up royally, serves me right for trying to get thsoe 1000 MS pts free :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IMMUNITY

19 days later and I am still waiting for my Special Edition for PS3. I got in touch with HMV who told me that I have to wait 21 days before they send me out a new one. In the mean time I bought it for my 360 and am really enjoying it.

Am I the only one still waiting for their copy from HMV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Mine arrived a few days ago (Xbox version with 10 eur in xbox live currency for COD maps) but the voucher they sent didnt work - NEVER AGAIN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dochtuir

the voucher they sent didnt work - NEVER AGAIN

Same here. I contacted MS support, they told me the code was for american regions only.
    So far, everyone I know who pre-ordered GTA4 from HMV.com, were sent the wrong type of card for the 1000MS points. I have to wait untill monday before I can ring HMV customer support, see if they can do anything about it.

Why send a books of irish vouchers, but an american MS points card?

Advertisement